- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (Pro tip: If you can remember, bake them at 375 degrees for the first five minutes. This will really help the muffins rise!)
- In a large bowl, mix the melted oil and maple syrup together with a whisk. Add the eggs and beat well, then mix in the milk and mashed bananas. Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the whole wheat flour, baking soda, and salt. Then, add the dry ingredients to the wet. Stir until just combined - some lumps are ok! Throw in some chocolate chips or nuts if you like.
- Pour batter into a muffin tin and bake for 18-25 minutes, depending on the size of the muffins.
- Store at room temperature for three days or in the fridge for up to a week.
Macros: 5g protein, 36g carbs, 9g fat, 5g sugar